We just got back from our "Friday Girls Afternoon Out" today we got ice cream sundaes and went to Marine Jack. We ate our ice cream while looking at the water and talking about what the Bible has to say about Biblical womanhood and how we can all improve on those qualities in our lives. It sounds deep but it really wasn't. Just more of a time to talk as girls. :) I got the idea from a book I've been reading about mothers and daughters and thought once a week the girls and I would do something fun together and talk. I am excieted, we all had a good time this afternoon. We also went to play on the playground. Bella loved the slides. She went down t
he big ones, which were pretty fast for her, and she would fly off the end right on her bum. We also had fun looking for clams and shells. I am so thankful for my girls. I need to remember this time because when I get busy with the daily routine its easy to forget or take for granted the blessings I ha
ve.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an awesome thing to do...you make me want to be a better mom! I love her sliding...I want to catch her.
ReplyDelete